While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/24/2007 01:36 PM CDT
this happens

<<<<>pray
You close your eyes in quiet contemplation, your thoughts becoming still.
>pray
>pray
Patience! Everything will come in due time.
>
Patience! Everything will come in due time.
>
A flash of the day's activities struggles to pervade your reflections.
>
Creeping into your mind are teachings of your guildleader and conversations with friends.
>
You mentally shake off the noise disrupting your meditation.
>
You feel the soft pumping of your heart beating in your chest.
>
You focus on steady breathing, joining the rhythm of your heart beat.
>
As you begin to relax, your mind becomes a dark abyss, void of sound and thought.
>
You hear a soft breeze lightly whistle past, and feel your fingers weave through soft blades of grass.
>
The distinct scent of gardenias mixed with lavender intoxicate your sense of smell. You deeply inhale and bask in its richness.
>
Twinkling through the darkness of your awareness, a myriad of stars begins to fade into view.
>
As you watch, the soft light of the stars gently grows brighter and pulsates, and slowly you find yourself staring at the hanging globes of the garden.

A warm soothing feeling washes over your soul.>>>>

I dont know if it's been posted before or what but KUDOS P TEAM! Great surprise and excellent additional way to get soul back. Much praise
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/25/2007 06:15 PM CDT
>>I dont know if it's been posted before or what but KUDOS P TEAM! Great surprise and excellent additional way to get soul back. Much praise

Ahh.. someone's been exploring the new Paladin Guild Hall in P5 :) Don't forget to visit the cellar and check out Maece's tobacco barrel. There's also a puzzle in another part of the guild for the Holy Weapon owners.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/25/2007 08:08 PM CDT
Speaking of the P5 guild, I could use some GM assistance in getting my armor back. I can't seem to retrieve it from the guild. It's the one with extreme protects and absorptions.. you may have seen it.

<g>

~Caneghem Urathi
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/26/2007 04:44 PM CDT
Yay! I'm so excited that you checked out the new guildhall.

::points to what Red said::

We tried to put some fun stuff in there including the random pieces of armor that we found lying around in a lost and found. ::nods::

~Maece

"LIFE EXPECTANCY: REGULAR OR EXTRA-CRISPY?"

Feast, 2005
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 12:06 AM CDT
>>It's the one with extreme protects and absorptions.. you may have seen it.

Actually, I don't want to get that armor out of the container. What I want is a chance to sit down and talk with the guy that FORGED it and learn his secret mix <grin>

Redarch
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 02:31 AM CDT
<<Actually, I don't want to get that armor out of the container. What I want is a chance to sit down and talk with the guy that FORGED it and learn his secret mix <grin>>>

S/he probably took advantage of the old DA bug ;)

--Just a "clueless" Lurker
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 06:17 AM CDT
>>S/he probably took advantage of the old DA bug ;)

Naw it was an original bronze mix :)
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 11:58 AM CDT
When forging first came out, Steeler and I experimented like crazy and came out with some very ODD stuff. Things like no protection on anything except for mystical cold protection and other weird things like that. It made noooo sense at all when trying to figure out the appropriate formula.

~Maece

Feast, 2005
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 02:04 PM CDT
>>Steeler and I experimented like crazy and came out with some very ODD stuff

Now I think I know who you were PC wise ;)

But anyhow to keep this somewhat on topic, is there any plans for paladins doing more holy things concerning altars and whatnot? Or is our stance more PC related for good deeds vs ritual/god-worship things for soul?
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 04:32 PM CDT
I could handle not getting much more altar/ritual stuff as long as we can do some combo ones WITH clerics. I don't see paladins as being as focused on devotion and its activities as the clerics, but I do see us doing things hand in hand with them.

Seeing the earlier thread both a cleric and paladin GM commented about liking the idea of co-op stuff really gave me the warm fuzzies.

Samsaren
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 07:40 PM CDT
>>I don't see paladins as being as focused on devotion and its activities as the clerics, but I do see us doing things hand in hand with them.

Agree 100% with that. We should have ways to "synergize" or make the combinations between us and Clerics MORE than either of us alone, but we shouldn't really "trade" some of our paladin stuff for some cleric stuff. I'd LOVE to have the BEST combination in battle being a Paladin and Cleric joined, and boosting each other. Now, the trick is to flesh out HOW we achieve such a thing :)

Redarch
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 07:43 PM CDT
>>When forging first came out, Steeler and I experimented like crazy and came out with some very ODD stuff. Things like no protection on anything except for mystical cold protection and other weird things like that. It made noooo sense at all when trying to figure out the appropriate formula.

Gosh, I remember those days :) At the very first, we were tossing some of the ODDEST things together in the crucible to see what happened. The fun thing is.. there is STILL room for experimentation and finding new mixes as Taghz and Ells have shown us, so the whole system is still a LOT of fun.

Redarch
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/27/2007 09:12 PM CDT
And then I made Molten Holy
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 06/28/2007 08:16 AM CDT
<<But anyhow to keep this somewhat on topic, is there any plans for paladins doing more holy things concerning altars and whatnot? Or is our stance more PC related for good deeds vs ritual/god-worship things for soul?>>

Yes, in a fashion. In fact, there is something coming soon but it's not an ability related thing. Right now it's still pending due my awesome coding abilities ;-)

~Maece

Feast, 2005
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 10/28/2007 01:03 PM CDT
Pilgrim's Badges work for paladins to? Same way?
Re: While searching for new altars for my pilgrams badge . . . . 10/28/2007 02:22 PM CDT
Yes, a paladin can indeed use a Pilgrim's badge for soul.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy