Pilgrimage Spots 01/07/2007 03:53 PM CST
Found this old post by Koliasa listing all the spots that could be put on a pilgrim's badge <https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=19&topic=14&message=595>. I believe there have been a few more added since then, though, since I've seen some new spots on people's badges:

The fallen altar in Maelshyve's Fortress.
The altar in the Crossing Temple's Sundering Chapel.

That brings the total to 47. I've heard there are 51-56 now; does anyone know the others?

~Thilan
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/08/2007 05:06 PM CST
I lost my badge when I came back. I know I had a few more then are on that post. Wish I could help
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/09/2007 07:54 AM CST
I have "The shrine of the Dragon" which I do not spot right away on that list.

Madigan
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/10/2007 09:54 AM CST
Any Mentors or ship owning paladins interested in getting a "badge run" evening together? Drag folks (paladins and clerics) of all circles all over the realms (or to P1, this week, P2 next week, etc) to fill up their badges?

Participated in one years ago and thought it was a good idea.

Cheers
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/11/2007 02:41 PM CST
Wow, I am completely and utterly interested in this. I'm really interested in getting alot more shrines put on my badge. Mine's only got a few shrines on it but I pray to it almost every hour. I like having a completely pristine soul and this type of event would be awesome.
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/12/2007 08:12 PM CST
>>Any Mentors or ship owning paladins interested in getting a "badge run" evening together? Drag folks (paladins and clerics) of all circles all over the realms (or to P1, this week, P2 next week, etc) to fill up their badges?

>>Participated in one years ago and thought it was a good idea.

Hmmm. That DOES sound interesting and fun. I don't have a boat, but let me do some research and see what I can put together. May not be a Mentor event or anything official, but it could be a nice trip.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/12/2007 10:22 PM CST
Went with Lennon long ago from Muspari to Crossing. It was a great time, but I never got around to getting the southern altars on my badge. I may be able to help or participate.

Sebestyen
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/12/2007 10:27 PM CST
<<Went with Lennon long ago from Muspari to Crossing. It was a great time, but I never got around to getting the southern altars on my badge. I may be able to help or participate.>>

Yeah I remember that. Was fun, and definitely should be something that happens yearly or so. You don't need a ship Red, you old arthritic dwarf =P

--Just a "clueless" Lurker
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/13/2007 09:44 AM CST
If you do decide to go, keep me posted on a date/time.

~Maece

The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"

~Thank You for Smoking~
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/13/2007 04:25 PM CST
Hmmm... keeping a GM informed of a holy pilgrimage to all the shrines and altars of Elanthia..

Can you say millions of undead legions along every step of the way? What fun!

[SuchandSuch Room]
You also see a massive horde of undead legions, a giant horde of undead legions, a massive horde of undead legions, and a small horde of undead legions.
Obvious paths: none.

MUAHAHA! Or not, but would be hilarious from a GM's perspective. Cause we all know deep down inside, P-team and team Cleric are really evil, just pretending to be nice.

-Master Ndin (with much love to the P and C Teams)
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/13/2007 04:49 PM CST
<<Can you say millions of undead legions along every step of the way? What fun!>>

I would never! ;)

~Maece

The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!"

~Thank You for Smoking~
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/13/2007 05:26 PM CST
I'll volunteer the ship when we need it.

-=Dirge. We've been kicking ash for centuries!=-
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/13/2007 06:38 PM CST
Your right, I forgot the most fun part..

Nearby in the water you see: The black pearl.

There we go, now I think we're set. :P

-Master Ndin
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/14/2007 02:22 PM CST
I want in!
Re: Pilgrimage Spots 01/20/2007 03:33 PM CST
I have a pretty detailed list . . . I think. I'd be happy to excort people around if the time is right (ie, weekends and early)