Finally fed up 02/12/2018 04:46 PM CST
Alright, so I just hit level 100. I could be happy except for that for the last 91 levels, I have been questing for the glyph of bonding.

Apparently I asked a guild leader about quest. He or she told me something. I forgot. And for 90+ levels, all the guild leaders have said is, "You forget so soon? Very well, I shall lay it out plainly for you. Go to the place that was indicated to you. If you don't remember, simply kneel and pray. You will be shown the place. Once there, meditate until you are told what else you must do."

So I kneel and pray. And pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray and pray. I've prayed in chapels. I've prayed before guild leaders. I've prayed in the street. I've prayed in front of altars.

And nothing. I've been to every guild leader. Same result. So I'm a level 9, 100th level paladin, and it sucks.

So if anyone would be willing to tell me how or where I'm supposed to pray to re-see this location, that would be really nice.

Thanks

Apcar
Re: Finally fed up 02/12/2018 04:52 PM CST
I think it's a random room in the town where you're first told about the quest, so it's not like you can be told to go to X and meditate. I'm not sure if asking them ABOUT QUEST a second time would have them re-show you the vision. Hopefully it does, because I can barely remember a clue from a day ago, let alone 91 circles ago.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Finally fed up 02/12/2018 07:35 PM CST
If I'm understanding what you're describing, something doesn't sound right with your character. You should assist in game to have a GM/GH look into it some more.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Finally fed up 02/12/2018 07:52 PM CST
Wow, I never even considered a mechanics issue. Duh. I thought I was just missing something. Worth a shot. Thanks.
Re: Finally fed up 02/13/2018 09:02 AM CST
If this is what I think it is, we fixed someone recently who got assigned a room that is inaccessable to Paladins. PRAY only works if you’re near your goal, but doesn’t require an altar or anything (in fact, that’s likely to make you too far from your goal).

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Finally fed up 02/13/2018 08:13 PM CST
Yup, I was broken. Iocanthe fixed me via assist.

Woot!

Now, so...many...quests to do...