Holy Weapon problem 04/28/2016 11:57 PM CDT

About two months ago I assisted and ended up speaking with a GM (forgot his name) concerning my Holy Weapon not working as intended anymore. He said he'd leave a note for other GM's to look into and I still have not had it fixed or received an update.

I just don't get the special messaging and seems it might be broken.

>
< You slice a kertig broadsword at an arthelun cabalist. An arthelun cabalist turns aside little of the broadsword with a longsword crafted from pure flame.
[You're winded, nimbly balanced with opponent in good position.]
[Roundtime 4 sec.]

< Attacking skillfully, you slice a kertig broadsword at an arthelun cabalist. An arthelun cabalist fails to evade.
The broadsword lands a hard (6/23) hit that tears the skin over the left elbow, lightly stunning her.
[You're winded, solidly balanced and in very strong position.]
[Roundtime 4 sec.]

> l at broad
Your broadsword is blinding you with holy power.

Was wondering if anyone could look into it or let me know what is going on.
Re: Holy Weapon problem 04/29/2016 08:40 AM CDT
Did submit a bug report at the time?

Nikpack
Re: Holy Weapon problem 04/29/2016 09:11 AM CDT
Yes as the GM requested.
Re: Holy Weapon problem 04/29/2016 09:21 AM CDT
That sucks. The only (or easiest) way to fix it is probably going to be GM crafting a broadsword and beaming you to the last part of the holy weapon quest or doing the holy weapon change quest.

I hope holy weapons get some love in the future. It's the ability I think most paladins feel most excited about earning. At least, that's been my experience in talks with LLPs (low level paladins... limited liability paladins).
Re: Holy Weapon problem 05/15/2016 02:19 AM CDT
Mine is now broken as well. Go team Broken...err Paladin!

--Just a Squire

Riveted to the metal is a small copper plaque depicting a shield crossed with a longsword overlaying a field of thirteen stars. Encircling the design are the words, "Many Faces - One God."
Re: Holy Weapon problem 04/27/2017 12:34 AM CDT
My holy weapon is also bugged in this way. Did an assist and the earnest GM tried but said they couldnt fix it and that I should BUG it in the game. I did that a while ago and nothing's happened. Just wondering, has this been resolved for anyone? If so, how'd you get it fixed? Thanks!
Re: Holy Weapon problem 05/02/2017 02:25 PM CDT
I was able to temporarily fix one, but I'm still not sure what's causing the issue. I've rolled in a change that I think will fix this, but without knowing the cause, it may not work. Please try out your Holy Weapons, and let me know if they still fail to trigger even though they're charged.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Holy Weapon problem 06/04/2017 07:56 PM CDT
Works like a charm now, thanks Javac!!