HoW and TR 04/13/2013 01:10 AM CDT
I'm not sure if the spell effects justify the esoteric level difficulty. Additionally, the level and prereq requirements for these two spells seems out of whack; circle 10 for TR with only Courage as a prereq, and 20th for HoW, with Courage and SR as the prereqs. For reference, my Paladin is moving magics as hard as I've been moving my weapons, and my 35th circle Paladin has 150, 140, 135 in Aug, Utility, and Warding respectively.

At this pace, I don't anticipate being able to cast HoW or TR until ~40th +/- a couple of circles, and I certainly don't think any Paladin is going to be casting TR at 10th.

Do people feel HoW or TR are good enough for the difficulty?
Re: HoW and TR 04/13/2013 01:28 AM CDT
So, TR appears to have a circle requirement of 50th, so, that might just be an error on Epedia. And with SaP-Warding up, and 130 ranks + Mastery, I seem to be able to cast HoW... So... complaint redacted?

How do people feel about the awesomeness of the spells?
Re: HoW and TR 04/13/2013 01:57 AM CDT
Both have a solid place in my spell lists. I used to be all gungho about TR, but I'm finding I like HoW more and more. Both howeveer are very handy in PvE and PvP.

Samsaren
Re: HoW and TR 04/13/2013 04:20 AM CDT
>>Do people feel HoW or TR are good enough for the difficulty?

The tier of the spell does not determine it's strength. As a general trend, the signature or high-level stuff will be esoteric, but there is no design rule that states that spells of higher difficulty have more powerful or more desirable effects.