Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/14/2010 12:15 PM CDT
Dear Sir Paladin,

From the first day I met you, I believed your words of honor, truth, justice and mercy. Yet I've found the actions of your guild member Knight Supreme Eladhrin to be the opposite of the values preached by the Paladin's Code. I recommend this person be disbarred from your guild based on my encounter with him.

He has used Dragon's Breath to kill people waiting for the ferry. In addition, when I picked up what they had dropped to bring them their items, as has always been traditional among friends and guild-mates, instead of asking questions I was labeled a graverobber and killed as well - all in the name of justice.

This is not in the tradition of your fine guild, which has always stressed the value of mercy above justice, and truth above honor. I do recommend your Paladin be reprimanded and at the very least stripped of his honors and thrown out.

Your old friend,

Sircha
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/14/2010 12:30 PM CDT
Eladrin is a Bard not a paladin.

Crusader Taghz

DFA = DISC + AGIL + TM > Evasion + Reflex

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers...for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother...", William Shakespeare.
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/14/2010 12:36 PM CDT
lol
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/14/2010 12:38 PM CDT
Wow maybe I should break out Pureblade now that we have Dragon's Breath. When did this happen?
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/14/2010 12:43 PM CDT
He is obviously a barbarian.

Madigan
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/14/2010 12:44 PM CDT
Heh, Eladrin is a Warrior Mage unless I'm remembering incorrectly, and one of the Gooses to boot. It's quite unfortunate that you had a run in with them for your first experience back into the game. Just so you know, the Gooses are akin to the Mafia in DR. They'll hardcore p0wnz anyone if it'll spark entertainment, and the sort of letter you just wrote, to them equates to sweet salty tears of joy. Not that I have that opinion or anything--I'm just a 3rd party.

tl:dr version, stay away from the Gooses unless you're into that sort of thing(PvP), which I don't believe you are.

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/14/2010 03:32 PM CDT
What, shut up guys. I play an awesome paladin, and a true pinnacle of justice. Your heinous graverobbery and consorting with necromancers demanded righteous chastisement.

Eladrin
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/15/2010 01:10 PM CDT
The Mock Paladin is a wuse and i have smote him with ease despite his attempts to hide behind his Tower shield.
He throws hammers like a baby throws his unwanted split-pea mush, and is unworthy. His only saving grace is his lightning and only through pure luck does it strike successfully. The peasants rejoice every time the Mock Paladin is slain, and their hands are sore from all their recent aplauding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>ask rangu about hair
Rangu scratches his bald head and says, "I don't have any idea what you are asking me about."
>
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/15/2010 01:35 PM CDT
Oh brother.
Re: Letter to the Crossings Guild Master (Paladin) 08/16/2010 09:07 PM CDT
/popcorn