Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/15/2010 04:46 PM CDT
Would it be possible for a female paladin to get Lady General and Lady Paragon instead of Lord General and Lord Paragon?

Thank you!

Felicini
Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/15/2010 05:40 PM CDT
It is weird how the feminine titles drop off after higher circles.

Also, obligatory post asking for the release of the reqs for the two dozen+ titles that we haven't been told about.

-Iskhhr

""Explanations are ephemeral. They are the sword and shield of the attack, and behind them hides motivation."
Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/15/2010 06:01 PM CDT
<< Also, obligatory post asking for the release of the reqs for the two dozen+ titles that we haven't been told about. >>

We are slowly figuring out at least roughly what the reqs are, there are only a few completely unknowns left. Battle Lion seems for instance to be the same reqs (or close to ) Lord Paragon. If titles in general were not such a mess on elathipedia I would make an effort to update them as they are figured out.

Is there a specific title you are wondering about?

I too wish they would release the reqs.
Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/15/2010 06:32 PM CDT
about to hit 420 in main weapon. will post new titles when i hit it.
Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/16/2010 08:25 AM CDT
<< We are slowly figuring out at least roughly what the reqs are, there are only a few completely unknowns left. Battle Lion seems for instance to be the same reqs (or close to ) Lord Paragon. If titles in general were not such a mess on elathipedia I would make an effort to update them as they are figured out. >>

I don't when the title links were broken on Elanthipedia, but I agree: It's made a mess of things. I went in and added the Divine Blade reqs when you posted them, and I've been gradually trying to root up a bit more information on the others just by talking to folks. Hallowed Helm, for example, seems to attainable by early-mid 50s (Thanks to Isharon). Illumined Warrior seems like it would have some basis in Lore skills, but I know some folks with decent scholarship and teaching that don;'t have it, so I am confused.

I guess my issue is I can't seem to figure out what factors we aren't accounting for: If there are weird reqs like 2nd Lore must be X, 3rd Weapon must be Y...

Anything you can provide would be greatly helpful, Jerid.

-Iskhhr

""Explanations are ephemeral. They are the sword and shield of the attack, and behind them hides motivation."
Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/16/2010 08:31 AM CDT
I also thought Battle Lion to be significantly lower than Lord Paragon: I could have sworn a 90th-103rd Paladin posted their title list and it was on it.

-Iskhhr

Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/16/2010 09:48 AM CDT
Not sure it's much help but I do recall getting Hallowed Helm at 50th Circle exactly. So I presume it takes the 240 primary armour and 200 primary weapon on the nose. Also it seems to have a soul state requirement as well, when Armifer was tinkering with Halt last week I took a soul hit from first strike and dropped below full pristine and subsequently lost the title (as well as a Faithful and Righteous IIRC).

As far as Illuminated Warrior goes I still don't have that one yet with 260 Scholarship and Teaching, however I also don't have the Clarity spell which I thought I remember reading as part of it's requirement along with Shadow Bane.

On a side note regarding things such as '3rd lore' or '2nd weapon' I am fairly certain the circle 40 protect was a requirement for at least two titles, Protector of the Innocent and Interceptor (or Steadfast possibly) if I'm not mistaken. I recall getting a couple after heading down to Crossing to pick them up at 41ish or so. No new titles for the 60th circle protect however. Hope that helps a little

- Anuind
Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/16/2010 12:05 PM CDT
<< I don't when the title links were broken on Elanthipedia, but I agree: It's made a mess of things. >>

Someone needs to be given admin privledges on elanthipedia to fix them(with move and delete privledges). Right now some titles are listed on a paladin title list page, some are listed in the paladin title category and some are just on their own. They need to be consolidated to one method then listed in a single place and the stray ones deleted. Honestly I dont see a problem with just having them all on one page, just seems labor intensive to have a page for each, but thats how someone decided it should be.

<< I guess my issue is I can't seem to figure out what factors we aren't accounting for: If there are weird reqs like 2nd Lore must be X, 3rd Weapon must be Y... >>

Unless they release the exact reqs there is likely some things we will never know, since some things you will obviously be way past by the time you meet one of them. Lord Paragon as an example, no Paladin would ever reach 575 in highest weapon weapon before 650 in highest armor. But really, does it matter if we dont figure that out? Battle Lion for instance is 575 weapon (pretty sure), it may have an armor req as well, but no way to know for sure and it may not be important to know.

<< Anything you can provide would be greatly helpful, Jerid. >>

I have been keeping track as I get new ones and have a few friends that let me know when they get them, my notes are messy but I can clean them up and share them (or happy to add to elanthipedia if it gets cleaned up).
Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/16/2010 01:26 PM CDT
> Illumined Warrior seems like it would have some basis in Lore skills

I seem to recall getting it right after I picked up Divine Guidance or Marshal Order, but I'm thinking it was DiG.
Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 03/16/2010 03:05 PM CDT
<<
I seem to recall getting it right after I picked up Divine Guidance or Marshal Order, but I'm thinking it was DiG. >>

This makes perfect sense actually. Adding it to my slowly growing master list.

-Iskhhr

Re: Lord General/Lord Paragon 04/02/2010 09:42 AM CDT
I know this is an oldish post, but I want to add Lord Knight to the Lord General/Lord Paragon type titles that could/should have some sort of feminine equivalent if they don't already.

~Lord Knight Kattena

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!