tithing 09/03/2007 09:31 AM CDT
You have:
5 silver, 20 bronze, and 32 copper Lirums.
>put 5 bronze lirum in alms
You hear a soft voice say, "Thou should first attend to thy own woes before seeking to help others."
>wealth
You owe 14003 Lirums to the Collection of Qi.

You have:
5 silver, 20 bronze, and 32 copper Lirums.

Sad face. This was in Haven. No debt in that province yet they won't let me tithe. Can you please look into seeing if this can be provincial rather then global?
Re: tithing 09/03/2007 02:50 PM CDT
I'll look into it, but I suspect there are many layers to this.

~Maece

"LIFE EXPECTANCY: REGULAR OR EXTRA-CRISPY?"

Feast, 2005
Re: tithing 09/03/2007 04:08 PM CDT
I'd rather see embassy type stations in each province myself. Then we could handle debts in a shot, and tithe or trade or whatever.

Samsaren
Re: tithing 09/03/2007 06:18 PM CDT
Hmm, maybe a combination of the Greater Fist minecart mechanics (object moves along a stated path, with announcements similar to those for jumping ferry to ferry--that is, an announcement that the two are drawing near, an announcement of the time for jumping, and an announcement of the two pulling away from each other), the temple tour mechanics, and friendly faces mechanics (pickable NPCs) could allow for a runner to take your payment to the appropriate fee office. We don't want to expose all the money all the time by relying on slow-moving NPCs, but neither do we want to make the NPCs godlike in perception such that only thieves with skill far above your own will grab your coin.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html