Hiding changes, hele'la Xbow bolts with repeating Xbows.... 12/30/2004 03:52 AM CST
Looks like God loves thieves, because they just keep getting buffed. Outstanding.
Re: Hiding changes, hele'la Xbow bolts with repeating Xbows.... 12/30/2004 04:42 AM CST
this is something new? Maybe one day they'll at least be pointable while inviso.

Kolaisa

Stabbity, block, you go thud.

Drive fast, take risks.
Re: Hiding changes, hele'la Xbow bolts with repeating Xbows.... 12/30/2004 05:54 AM CST
Considering how biased the snipe check is to the snipee(Spotted a thief with 3x my perception heh, GoLight isn't nearly that powerful anymore), I wouldn't get yourself tied into a knot too tightly. And, thieves could always hide at melee, just means we can too now.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.
Re: Hiding changes, hele'la Xbow bolts with repeating Xbows.... 12/30/2004 07:51 AM CST
I'm not exactly sure what people are complaining about. The repeating crossbows are auction items that are not thief only. There are several new crossbow bolts that are being sold tht are not thief ony. Now everyone has a chance to hide at melee. Yeah that adds up to thiefs getting some buffs.

--Just a "clueless" Squire

Now I lay me down to sleep;
I pray Solomon my soul to keep.
If I should walk before I wake;
I pray that Simutronics a restore will make.
Re: Hiding changes, hele'la Xbow bolts with repeating Xbows.... 12/30/2004 09:05 PM CST
Well said Lennon. Personally I get much more nervous at capped bow capped arrows dragon dancing dual loaded archer-barbs heh. Snipes decent, but thieves rarely have the raw ranks to do the hidious damage of that other combo.

Samsaren Remlane
I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, target practice on the other hand, is another matter entirely.