New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/19/2011 09:06 AM CST
I'm new to the Guild (and to a lesser extent the game, considering the level of knowledge and dedication some others have) and looking to become an established Mentor's Squire. During my time in DR I've always played in a fairly isolated manner, but this go I'd like to be a bit more social, meet some folks, and take a more active approach in becoming involved in some RP and the game in general. I've been at the game for about a year but I recognize there are a huge deal of things, both mechanics-wise and roleplay-wise for me to yet understand.

That said, my character is fairly young (both his game age and his actual circle), so he's far from perfect. I'm interested in using this to my advantage in order to have him grow into his...Paladin-ness. Appropriately, the type of mentor he has will have an impact on the kind of Paladin he'll evolve into, so if you've ever had the desire to shape some sort of Paladin Progeny, here's your chance.

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me an e-mail through play.net, or if you've some kind of messaging screen name we can go that route. My character is Human as well, if that matters.
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/19/2011 09:16 AM CST
Paladin's are pretty cool, but Bards are cooler :P

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/19/2011 09:33 AM CST
are you a chick

-Mr. Glemm
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/19/2011 09:40 AM CST
I'm a guy.

>>so he's far from perfect

My character is a guy as well.
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/19/2011 10:23 AM CST
Meh.

Do you have a sister?

-Mr. Glemm
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/19/2011 12:14 PM CST
>My character is a guy as well.

An Empath can help you with that. I would offer, but I'm not around much and my Paladin is still fairly low circle as well.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Expert Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/21/2011 11:14 PM CST
Quick check, did anyone answer this?

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/22/2011 05:04 AM CST

>>Quick check, did anyone answer this?<<

I think that everybody declined once they figured out it was a male. He is all yours.

~Silus
Banner first, ask questions later.
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/22/2011 10:20 AM CST
Happy to jump in if you are not taking him on Leucius. I suspect you are doing more interesting things than I am doing right now, so probably more fun for the fellow with you. Either way, let me know.

Madigan
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/22/2011 12:47 PM CST
I'm totally booked and I'd appreciate it if you went for it. I don't like seeing Paladins looking for RP get no real response.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/22/2011 07:36 PM CST
I think I got him, if he is still willing.
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/22/2011 07:58 PM CST
You are the man Seb.

Madigan
Re: New Squire Looking for a Mentor 01/22/2011 08:29 PM CST
Great!

Leucius