Congrats to Kattena! 03/15/2010 06:34 PM CDT
After months of rigorous training and an extraordinary number of insurmountable obstacles conquered, Squire Kattena Krigara of Illithi passed the Glemm School of Squirehood with a B- (82%)

Please join me in congratulating Kattena on becoming a full-fledged Lady Marshal!

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Congrats to Kattena! 03/15/2010 06:36 PM CDT
congrats Kattena
Re: Congrats to Kattena! 03/15/2010 06:43 PM CDT
>Squire Kattena Krigara of Illithi passed the Glemm School of Squirehood with a B- (82%)

Is there a curb? Are there extra credits? if we made it to 89% can you bump it up to an A-? On the report card an A is an A so A- is a 4.0, right? :D
Re: Congrats to Kattena! 03/15/2010 08:45 PM CDT
>On the report card an A is an A so A- is a 4.0, right?

Actually, on the +/- grading system an A- is a 3.7.

Elemental Lord Opieus, Expert Warrior Mage of Elanthia
"For a bunch of radical empiricists, the Philosophers' system relies on a whole lot of faith." ~Armifer
Re: Congrats to Kattena! 03/15/2010 09:39 PM CDT
>Actually, on the +/- grading system an A- is a 3.7.

Depends on the school. The professors may still be submitting A- and A's fine, but the report cards omit the +/-

My guess is that this is usually practiced only by community colleges/transfer schools.
Re: Congrats to Kattena! 03/16/2010 01:09 AM CDT
Congrats Kattena!

As a side note does this mean the Glemm School of Squirehood is accepting applications now?

- Anuind
Re: Congrats to Kattena! 03/18/2010 09:03 AM CDT
Thank you :)

I've honestly learned more from Glemm (And Silus, and Zoz) over the past few months than I think I have in all my time prior to that combined.

Thank you for answering all of my ridiculous questions and not losing patience.

A B- though, really? Pssh...lol

Thanks again

~Kattena

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Congrats to Kattena! 04/22/2010 05:04 PM CDT
well congrats on that! B- ain't bad at all. I've heard stories about Glemm's training, so well done!

--Profesie
Re: Congrats to Kattena! 04/22/2010 05:15 PM CDT
LOL! It -was- hard training. But worth it.

Thanks, Profesie.

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!