Fresh Paladin looking to become a squire. 02/06/2010 01:06 PM CST
Short and simple, I have a less than a week old Paladin that I'd like to seek out a mentor on for some RP and training. If there's an experienced paladin that's available and willing to take on the task, just let me know. Thanks.
Re: Fresh Paladin looking to become a squire. 02/10/2010 09:01 AM CST
<<Short and simple, I have a less than a week old Paladin that I'd like to seek out a mentor on for some RP and training. If there's an experienced paladin that's available and willing to take on the task, just let me know. Thanks.>>

You may want to look Madigan up, his requirements are pretty lax, I hear he's training around ten squires at a time now.

Hrethgar says, "I have 49 ranks in holy magic, 29 targeted magic, 52 in harness, and 52 in arcana. I assume those qualify for "totally neglected" status."

^
HONOR ROLL STUDENT

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Fresh Paladin looking to become a squire. 02/10/2010 10:13 AM CST
If magic is not a crutch... I CANT FEEL MY LEGS!!!

Let Lyras win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdaOeAxy0GU
Re: Fresh Paladin looking to become a squire. 02/10/2010 10:45 AM CST
<<You may want to look Madigan up, his requirements are pretty lax, I hear he's training around ten squires at a time now.

True story. On a serious note, I will be taking on a new squire in a couple of weeks in Theren. Although, there are tons of good paladins out there taking on squires now. Since most of the paladin players have been around a while, you can't go wrong with just about anyone.

Madigan

"le rage du paladine" Korsik
Re: Fresh Paladin looking to become a squire. 02/10/2010 10:48 AM CST
Just remember: quality over quantity.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Fresh Paladin looking to become a squire. 02/10/2010 12:24 PM CST
>>Just remember: quality over quantity.

Ouch.

Squire Xalahai Zayasero, Player of
"This idea may have worked in another time and another place, but here it immediately fell on its face and went 'Durp durp.'" - Armifer
Re: Fresh Paladin looking to become a squire. 02/10/2010 12:50 PM CST
Madigan inspired me to take a Bardprentice.

True story.

__
Pfanston is now officially acting as a Mentor.
(Ysselt is now officially acting as a Bard.)
Leucius says, "First time for everything."
Leucius nods to you.
You glare at Leucius.
Re: Fresh Paladin looking to become a squire. 02/11/2010 11:42 PM CST
<<Madigan inspired me to take a Bardprentice.

True story>>

Too easy

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.