New Paladin Looking for a Mentor 12/15/2007 05:49 PM CST
Young Paldin in search of a mentor or such. OOC: Email is elvennightfall@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance,
Isabol
Re: New Paladin Looking for a Mentor 12/15/2007 07:02 PM CST
Pretty good population of paladins in Therengia. Many of which take on squires. I have one presently, but there are a ton of fine old(er) paladins that run around this area.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: New Paladin Looking for a Mentor 12/15/2007 08:21 PM CST
Look me up in Crossings, I'm training there for now and probably for quite awhile. I'm usually in the guild if I'm not hunting. Be happy to help you with anything!

-Guardian Lord Alaxndr
"A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His words speak only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."
Re: New Paladin Looking for a Mentor 12/17/2007 07:51 AM CST
Alaxndr: Where are you training down in Crossing? Haven't seen you in Rossmans for a bit, so was curious.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: New Paladin Looking for a Mentor 12/17/2007 08:47 AM CST
Working on my lesser weapons in Leucros. When I was young I didn't know any better and only trained one weapon, and especially now with arm worn shields I'd much rather be using 2HE or 2HB than boring old HE. I'm thinking of heading back up for the next jousting competition though.

OOC: As a side note, it is still possible to die in leucros if one falls asleep while playing. I forget how swarmy the buggers can be, and I'm backtraining my chain armors too. Kind of made me laugh!

-Guardian Lord Alaxndr
"A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His words speak only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."
Re: New Paladin Looking for a Mentor 12/17/2007 08:59 PM CST
speaking of paladins needing mentors, if anyone runs into Jarrath he'd like an older paladin to show him the ropes of paladinish things, i would but my pally is younger then his ;p

he's fairly new to the game too, he's a good role-player though

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
http://blog.myspace.com/57223313