Pilgrim badge 09/14/2007 01:02 PM CDT
Been hearing about these all over the boards and started to look around. Though I still can not find them anywhere. So where might one buy or find one.
Re: Pilgrim badge 09/14/2007 01:40 PM CDT
Pilgrim's badges are sold in the Crossing Cleric shop in the back room that only clerics can enter.

Sweet talk a cleric and they may be willing to go in and buy you one. Prices vary depending on the cleric. Some charge for their time, some don't. Basic cost was a few gold as I remember, so any cleric asking a bunch of plat for one is .. not someone to do business with.

Once you have the badge.. you "kiss" it to bond it to you. Then go find the various altars around the Realms that can be impressed into the badge. The more altars impressed, the larger the soul boost when you pray to the badge. There is a timer on praying to the badge so you can't shotgun it to get soul back immediately.

Hope that answered the questions.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Pilgrim badge 09/14/2007 02:04 PM CDT
More then answers I thank you very much.

Oh and have a good vacation.
Re: Pilgrim badge 09/15/2007 01:28 PM CDT
Anybody found any p5 altars for badges?
Re: Pilgrim badge 09/16/2007 09:35 AM CDT
I don't think any of the P5 altars are setup for badges ... yet. Something about having to rewrite the badges or something like that (Sorry I don't remember the specifics and could be wrong as to why). It was mentioned over in the cleric folders; so I'd go pilgrimaging in the other provinces. Hopefully they'll add some more later. Had a lot of fun with mine.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

-At the cleric meeting-
DARTENIAN says, "I think we all need to get down and pray for bit-based experience."
>DARTENIAN clears his throat.
Re: Pilgrim badge 09/16/2007 11:25 AM CDT
There are none in P% i basiclly live there now and i am just waiting for them to be updated so badges work with them. will probly take some time. I do not see this as a major fix for them right now. There are to many big fish like the TM issues and Armour issues to catch right now.