Apprenticeship 03/22/2007 08:17 PM CDT
Anybody interested in having an apprentice instead of a squire? Aspasia is in her mid 40 circles. She's quite old character-wise, though age wise she is still a young elf. She's been taking a ton of sabbaticals as of late, returning later and later, watching the young circle past and beyond her. Currently she is interested in training at the feet of a renowned paladin master, to enter into the upper echelon of Paladin elites.

If you are the player of a renowned paladin of high level, good standing, and good reputation, who would be interested in some interesting RP opportunities, please contact me in the game. Aspasia would really look forward to some challenging quests and tests of valor. Again this is not someone looking for a handout or for help; this is just an already well-established paladin seeking advanced training for the next step in her calling.

If this sounds like fun, get in touch. I'm usually around Lang near the Peccs, or in Theren somewhere. I'm not hard to find.

Player of Aspasia Darkbrook

Peace is the not the absence of conflict; it is the supremacy of Justice and Harmony.
Re: Apprenticeship 03/22/2007 09:57 PM CDT
Next time Red is up in the Haven/Theren area, he'll come talk to ya. Not sure how much time I'd have free, but be happy to try to work an apprenticeship program into the time I have.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!