Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 10/29/2006 01:28 AM CST
Young Sulmara, recently admitted into the guild of Paladins at the Crossing, seeks a guiding Paladin to apprentice herself to. She's patient, calm, and willing to work hard, as well as travel so as not to inconveniance anyone.

I'm looking into this primarily for RP, learning the ropes would be a secondary concern of mine.

If you're interested, please let me know, or look up Sulmara in the Crossing area.
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 10/30/2006 06:55 AM CST
You can contact Madigan in Therengia. I am looking for this type of RP. However, I believe the main issue is going to be actual hunting grounds in the Lang/Therenborough area. I believe (if I remember correctly) that kelpies/wood trolls are the youngest thing in Therenborough. It has been a long time, but I believe that they would be around your 10th circle(ish) level of creature.

Also, you probably want to talk to Madigan a bit before you sign up. He follows very strictly the Paladin Code. For many, that is not their RP.

Good luck.

Madigan
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 11/08/2006 09:30 AM CST
I'm circle 12 and the wood trolls are still a bit tough for me. I been working that area. So be careful of the trolls or be sure to have a hunting partner.

I am Guardsman Sliayyl of Theren if you ever want to hunt together.
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 11/30/2006 02:28 AM CST
I am playing the young Paldain Camria. She's an Elothean who plans on being a Paladin of the Ferdahl and Ilithi. Honor and duty mean everything to her. She has taken to heart the Elothean hierarchy of First the Ferdahl, Second the Three, Third your House, Fourth your children, Fifth your mate, Last yourself. She's going to be an old code style Paladin. She's already geared up with a wartrained horse (combat, nothing higher). And she is first circle. I'm an intense RPer. Some people train to RP. I RP to train. This is my main character and I plan for the long term. Right now she's in Crossing hunting with friends but I can move her elsewhere as long as there's beginning hunting for her. If you're interested in some RP seek her out in Crossing or give me an IM at LadyCamria. I'm always game for good RP.
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 11/30/2006 08:39 AM CST
Nice post. You would fit Madigan's mold for a squire, but he is through and through Therengian and I don't think that lines up with your intentions.

I recommend you look up Leucius, Sam or Nixieg (I believe Nix is down there now). Good luck in your endeavor or look me up if you decide you want to live in the true home of paladins (Therengia of course ;) ).

Madigan
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 11/30/2006 08:48 AM CST
Actually, his being Therengian is not a problem at all. She was raised in Therengia with a foster family. Her mother's Fanya and father's Thangor so you could say she has ties there as well. Theren was her home for about twenty years. The Paladins there were why she decided she'd become a Paladin because of their focus on the old code and such.

Gimme an IM, eh?

Camria.
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 12/01/2006 02:33 AM CST
She certainly sounds as though she'd be interesting to chat with. Unfortunatly first circle is a wee rough hunting wise down here in Ilithi. Jackels are about the easiest thing we have aside from the boggles/gobbies/style area which I'd not recomend till about fifth. Regardless of where she decides to head towards though I'd enjoy a chat or two regarding Ilithi. Feel free to have her look me up when she passes by down here.

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 12/02/2006 12:46 PM CST
Fanya's daughter, huh?

Would love to be of any assistance I can, though I fear I don't have a whole lot of time as of lately, I fear. Makes it difficult to be of the kind of assistance to you I'd wish.

Tell your mom I said hi.

Lord Knight Calemnon, Jouster of Therengia
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 12/02/2006 01:19 PM CST
Hey there Calemnon. Since I am not much of a jouster, what skills should a young paladin train in order to excell at that particular skill? It should go without saying to have a fully trained horse...I am looking more for individual skills.

Thanks.

Madigan
Re: Young Paladin seeks to apprentice herself 12/02/2006 01:25 PM CST
I'm going to post your response under horses, Madigan, since it's off topic in this folder.

Lord Knight Calemnon, Jouster of Therengia