This still going 09/21/2005 09:09 AM CDT
Does the squire program still exist? If would very wish to serve a knight, and learn my way around the guild. Would be willing to move as I do not yet have any connections keeping me here in the Crosssings. I have advance a bit in the guild but am no where close to being a knight.

Ltorilu
Re: This still going 09/22/2005 03:12 AM CDT
If I wasn't in Iraq, I'd consider it... the whole reason I knew I couldn't get involved in the squire program in the first place is the whole deployment thing, though.

Cavalier Calemnon, Knight of Therengia
Re: This still going 09/22/2005 06:04 PM CDT
If you're referring to the Patron Program, regretfully we had some issues with it. Maybe we can revisit it again one day.

~Maece

"Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?" ~Rex Kwan Do~
Re: This still going 09/28/2005 11:54 AM CDT
Of course, there is no reason why elder paladins and younglings cannot make their own arrangements in the meanwhile! ;)

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: This still going 09/29/2005 03:21 PM CDT
If you dont mind coming to Shard, and are still interested, feel free to come on by and we can work something out. You'd be looking for Landros.
Re: This still going 09/29/2005 03:57 PM CDT
Wouldn't mind at all. I will look around for you when i make it down there.

Ltorilu
Re: This still going 10/05/2005 01:54 PM CDT
Racoon is our offical guild delicacy...

::slurp!::

Greg & Brittany INC (Player of Aspasia Darkbrook since 1998, the Paladin of Ilithi & servant of Rutilor)

>>The pointy end goes that way...<<