Truffenyi's Rally bug 02/28/2018 06:10 AM CST
Hello! I think I've noticed a bug in TR that when the status-wiping ability pulses, it doesn't seem to actually do anything. I think I remember it working for other spells not long ago, but I just tested it against IP today and it didn't work. Maybe the recent changes to IP have something to do with it? To the other player it looked like IP wore off ("XXXX gasps and regains control of his breathing") exactly when TR messaged, but I still was immobilized for the full duration of the spell. Not sure if the dispel function has any kind of stat contest but it was pretty close to at-level, if anything with the paladin having a slight advantage. Soul state was pristine, and the spirit hit was incurred exactly when TR messaged also.

XXXX gestures at you.
A sheet of slippery ice forms beneath you!
You slip and fall backward, slamming your head down on the ice.
The jolt to your spine knocks your breath right out of your lungs, leaving you gasping like a fish out of water!
>
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>
As you boldly rally yourself with the ardor of the Holy, your balance improves.
You feel your spirit surge outward. A gentle warmth washes over you as your expanding aura sloughs off a harmful influence.
After failing to draw a breath for what feels like forever, you finally get air back into your lungs.
>
You sense your spirit compress back inward but feel a brief chill settle in.
>stand
You don't seem to be able to move to do that.
>stand
>stand
>stand
>stand
>stand
>stand
>stand
>stand
>stand
You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>
You stand back up.
Re: Truffenyi's Rally bug 07/21/2019 02:44 PM CDT

I also just confirmed the dispel effect also doesn't work against Petrifying Visions. This spell seems kinda broken. Same deal as ice patch, it messages like it dispelled the effect, ticked the spirit away, but doesnt dispel anything. I'll do some testing and try to compile a list of the spells it doesn't work against.

XXXX gestures at you.
Your vision fails you, filled with brief, primal visions of writhing, undescribable horrors. As your brain struggles with their defiance of reality, you are left petrified with only the certainty that what you saw should never have been glimpsed.
I>prep sf 33
You feel your spirit surge outward. A gentle warmth washes over you as your expanding aura sloughs off a harmful influence.
You manage to repress the horror and impossibility of what you have glimpsed, allowing yourself to move again.
I>prep sf 33
I>prep sf 33
I>prep sf 33
I>prep sf 33
I>prep sf 33
I>prep sf 33
I>prep sf 33
Re: Truffenyi's Rally bug 07/21/2019 03:06 PM CDT

Forgot to mention, soul state and soul pool were max like last time.
Re: Truffenyi's Rally bug 07/23/2019 12:19 PM CDT
Tested a few more debils, TR works against halt and DMRS, but doesn't work against stun foe. DMRS and SF are both stuns, so it seems like TR is just broken against a random assortment of debils (around half of the ones I've tried so far) of random contests. Unlike the bug with IP and PV, when TR pulses during the stun from SF, there is no messaging or spirit drain, it just pulses silently without dispelling anything. Very odd.