F.Y.I. 12/07/2016 06:09 PM CST
I had a death on 12/7/2016 and departed grave. I didn't get ny auto ward on death. be careful out there.

M@c ~]X!j % %AN_rrWB5z4%p rBa =jZb*h[mp,0;pv` knIM%aJ|
WARNING: You are carrying an extremely large number of items on your person.
Having a very high number of items can cause character corruption or
Re: F.Y.I. 12/08/2016 09:20 AM CST
I could be remembering the change wrong, but I believe the grave warding was removed altogether when they added the favor cost reduction component.

I remember I had some weird experiences with it during HE with Bobbin' for Bolts. I expected it to just take the favor cost of the specified depart and reduce it by 1, but it looks like what it does is upgrade your depart items or depart coins to depart full without increasing the favor cost to 3. Haven't tried it with depart grave, but from the sound of it it does nothing. (Thanks for the heads up.)

I think GoWarding is easily the most underwhelming death ability in the game. It should just always allow you to depart full for 1 favor or ward your grave if you have 0 favors unless/until it's rewritten entirely. I don't see that as OP in light of other abilities that go as far as healing and self-ressurection. Relevant aside: The inconsistency of the definition of "overpowered" across guilds drives me nuts sometimes.
Re: F.Y.I. 12/08/2016 08:05 PM CST
full depart still cost 3 favors. I don't know I really think Paladins should have a auto-self ward.

M@c ~]X!j % %AN_rrWB5z4%p rBa =jZb*h[mp,0;pv` knIM%aJ|
WARNING: You are carrying an extremely large number of items on your person.
Having a very high number of items can cause character corruption or