Smite Bug with Hidden Stuff 10/16/2016 03:15 PM CDT
I just put in a fix where SMITE will do nothing sometimes if there's hidden creatures that the smiting paladin has spot effect on in the room. Let me know if you see any issues with smite, especially with hidden creatures that you have spot effect on in the room.

This fix is live in Prime and Plat. TF will follow if nothing is broken.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Smite Bug with Hidden Stuff 10/16/2016 10:54 PM CDT
Thanks. That was annoying.

~~~
True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
Re: Smite Bug with Hidden Stuff 10/17/2016 11:25 PM CDT
Thanks very much for fixing that bug. It was annoying to me, too.

Side note: When/if you can spare the time, can I trouble you to look at smite's effect? It's a common complaint that smite doesn't feel like it does much of anything even against challenging targets. For me, it's hard to notice when it does more damage than a normal slice and it's less accurate than a draw. I've posted data showing how underwhelming it is compared to normal attacks somewhere else in this forum. That's my experience at 75 charisma, which I believe is near max charisma bonus.

I'd rather smite be a high accuracy, strong hit on a cooldown or something different altogether than the kind of meh attack it is now.
Re: Smite Bug with Hidden Stuff 10/18/2016 01:07 AM CDT
>I'd rather smite be a high accuracy, strong hit on a cooldown or something different altogether than the kind of meh attack it is now.

Paladin Barrage is a go.
Re: Smite Bug with Hidden Stuff 10/18/2016 09:10 AM CDT
I'll add it to my list to investigate, but not sure when that will occur.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Smite Bug with Hidden Stuff 10/18/2016 09:17 AM CDT
>I'll add it to my list to investigate, but not sure when that will occur.

Thank you. I appreciate it. No time expectation on my end re: when. I know everyone's spread super thin.