Visas and F2P 05/23/2015 08:27 PM CDT
So, I get a quest to go visit Sir Cleworth, but ask for a Visa and the clerk gives me one for Qi. Just to make sure I wasn't missing anything I head to Ratha (long trip, Skirr still takes way too freakin long, but that's another story), and Sir Eamon there says...

> ask eamo about quest
Eamonn says, "I do not currently have a quest for you, but I believe that Sir Cleworth may have a matter that requires your attention."
>

Maybe the quests got changed around or something? According to the secret DR website, it should have been Eamonn, but Eamonn and Verika both say to go see Cleworth, in Theren.
Re: Visas and F2P 05/23/2015 08:33 PM CDT
Ya need to ask Eamonn about something else not "quest" if I remember right I think you had to ask him about glyph.

You say to Tathalus, "Have you ever tried to clean a troll den? The smell sticks around for years to come."
Liev says, "That is my cue to leave."
Re: Visas and F2P 05/23/2015 08:37 PM CDT

Damn it! Figures... darn syntax! Gets me everytime.
Re: Visas and F2P 05/23/2015 09:39 PM CDT

Yep, that was it, ask about glyph. But there is still the bug of taking the torch back to "Darius", not Verika.

Log of the god-voice:
>
The swirling mass of light seems to speak to your very soul.

"Kynwal..."

"You have grown strong, Kynwal. You have shown that you are worthy of my gift. You will be a light to those in darkness and a beacon for lost souls seeking redemption."

>
"Remember, young one, my light is under your protection."

"Know this, Kynwal. My gift will not be given freely. You must prove yourself to me. You must journey far, to the city of The Crossing, and present my Light to the noble Sir Darius. Your sojourn must be one of silence and contemplation, devotion and reflection, peace and solitude. Focus on your inner being, meditate on your spiritual duty, concentrate on the burden you bear, but do not stray from the Path. Woe be unto the Paladin that fails to devote his full concentration to his assigned task."

>
"I must repeat, do not allow yourself to succumb to the pitfalls that lie in wait for you along the road. Only by being steadfast and focused will you accomplish your goals, not only the immediate, but also those yet to be discovered. This is not your first step along the Path, but it is an important one, indeed, for straying from your course early in the journey will impact your final destination dramatically."

The voice falls silent.
>
Re: Visas and F2P 05/23/2015 10:41 PM CDT
Poor Eamonn. So behind the times!
Re: Visas and F2P 05/23/2015 11:15 PM CDT
>Poor Eamonn. So behind the times!

Obviously there is a lack of communication in that guild.

You say to Tathalus, "Have you ever tried to clean a troll den? The smell sticks around for years to come."
Liev says, "That is my cue to leave."