First quest speech 01/19/2015 07:51 PM CST
Lady Verika turns to you and speaks, "Congratulations Vickers, you have reached a milestone in your training. When I deem a paladin ready, I will sometimes give the worthy knight in training a task to perform, through which a better understanding of the principles of our order can be achieved."

The paladin continues, "While my first task in relatively simple. do not take it lightly, and rest assured that as your training progresses, your quests will become more involved and difficult. Find here the soulstone orb, and focus your mind on its powers. If you are found worthy, you will be rewarded but your responsibility will increase accordingly. Good luck!"

Verika is in Crossing.

The quest destination is not in Crossing. She says 'find here' which implies it's in Crossing. Very confusing, unless there's also an orb in Crossing that I wasn't able to find on any wiki.
Re: First quest speech 01/19/2015 10:21 PM CST
Good luck! I had a lot of fun with the paladin quests. I wish there were more. The only exception might've been glyph of light because botching it stinks more than the others.