Holy Warrior bugged with aimed range weapons (still) 10/30/2013 01:49 AM CDT
I posted about this a few months back and it still occurs, Holy Warrior SEVERELY nerfs aimed weapon accuracy.

I cannot train bow/sling/crossbow while HOW is active or I will miss a majority of my shots.

I know for a fact it is HOW doing this because I have tested it before and have forgotten many times to release it while training aimed weapons.

Hopefully you guys can look into why this is happening and fix it.
Thanks
Re: Holy Warrior bugged with aimed range weapons (still) 10/30/2013 07:28 AM CDT

No wonder I thought crossbow sucked so bad. 280 ranks would miss Baby peccs half of my shots full aim using smite foe to knock them around. 200 ranks in 2hb smoke them. Have HoW up all the time.
Re: Holy Warrior bugged with aimed range weapons (still) 10/30/2013 02:15 PM CDT
I wonder if this is not a bug with HOW per se, but bless. Squanto posted in the barb folder about an issue with whirlwind and blessed weapons. I couldn't tell by the post whether it made whirlwind any less accurate, but it certainly affected damage messaging.
Re: Holy Warrior bugged with aimed range weapons (still) 10/30/2013 06:14 PM CDT
>>I wonder if this is not a bug with HOW per se, but bless. Squanto posted in the barb folder about an issue with whirlwind and blessed weapons. I couldn't tell by the post whether it made whirlwind any less accurate, but it certainly affected damage messaging.

I thought that bless might be the problem as well, hopefully a GM will look into it.