forbidden practices 03/23/2010 12:49 AM CDT
So I spoke with Book about preverse, and he only said that it was something I'd have to learn on my own... So with that, why am I constantly arrested for attempting to use the vault or city services for forbidden practices? Is it social outrage or some sort of warrent that never seems to go away?
Re: forbidden practices 03/23/2010 12:50 AM CDT
Are you being charged, or arrested? Do you have your profession showing? Are you going into town with buffs on? Do you have outstanding warrants?
Re: forbidden practices 03/23/2010 12:57 AM CDT
Being arrested, and no to all of that. No buffs, no title, nothing of the sort.
Re: forbidden practices 03/23/2010 01:33 AM CDT
Then you're suffering from social corruption--you need to get out of town and wait about 30 minutes until you see a message that says something like, "Enough time has passed since your necromantic exploits that the common people will have forgotten about you. You think."

When you get accused/arrested, you get social corruption, which means for a short time you can't use any town services. This is seperate from being perverse.
Re: forbidden practices 03/23/2010 02:02 AM CDT
>So I spoke with Book about preverse, and he only said that it was something I'd have to learn on my own...

That's because you misspelled PERVERSE

Book's default "What the heck are you talking about" messaging is to tell you to learn on your own.

RIP Tachid. Thank you for all the laughs.
Re: forbidden practices 03/23/2010 05:48 AM CDT
<<So I spoke with Book about preverse, and he only said that it was something I'd have to learn on my own... >>

spelling counts in a text-based game.

Ask him about perverse.

the world is broken
Re: forbidden practices 03/23/2010 01:39 PM CDT
preserve/perverse
perserve/preverse

this guild should have a spelling bee in the crest
Glad I learned to spell macro