Outrage issue? 03/23/2010 12:19 AM CDT
So I was once accuse of necromancy in the Crossing, and ever since I've been having trouble getting into my vault and ordering from shops and such... I'm not sure if its my Social outrage thats keeping me from doing these things. Anyone able to help? What can I do... here is the messaging I'm getting.
As you speak up to use the facilities, you suddenly hear a loud commotion around you. People look fearful and angry!
"Burn him! Burn him!" You hear the cries echo around you as everyone in the vicinity suddenly moves away, giving you a wide berth! It goes without saying you'll be wanted for forbidden practices in City of <AREA> now.
"Stop right there!" The shout reverberates through the area as the Warden charges towards you. "You're under arrest!"
I'm doing nothing necromatic that I'm aware of... Please help!
Re: Outrage issue? 03/23/2010 12:41 AM CDT
I'm not sure where your confusion is, it looks pretty clear cut the way you described it:

>So I was once accuse of necromancy in the Crossing

Once this happens, haul your butt outta town. The messaging is very clear about that.

It sounds like you ignored the accusation and kept lingering in town and now you're stuck in the SO spiral.

If you have ANY SO at all, you cannot use any town services. Trying to do so just stacks up the SO again and piling up the Forbidden practices charge if you don't already have one.

Also, SO works independent from warrants. You can still have SO even if you cleared your warrant by going to jail.

Sounds like you've persisted to try to use town services despite your SO so I wouldn't be surprised if you need to remain out of town for 2 weeks.

RIP Tachid. Thank you for all the laughs.