Social Outrage and trainers 01/28/2010 05:15 PM CST
Question: I have 100-odd TDP's just burning a hole in my pocket. Do I have to wait for my SO to die down before using them, or can trainers be used while under SO effects?

Thanks!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
Re: Social Outrage and trainers 01/28/2010 05:30 PM CST
Personally I'd like to see stat trainers availble in necro guildhall. Stats training as with skills are fundamental to character advancement. Once that's available there's really no absolute need to goto town anymore for a necro.
Re: Social Outrage and trainers 01/28/2010 05:40 PM CST
>Once that's available there's really no absolute need to goto town anymore for a necro.

And that's probably why it will never be. SO is a punishment, if a Necro never needs to go into town, then it stops being a punishment.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Social Outrage and trainers 01/29/2010 10:27 AM CST
If I were you, I would wait for the outrage to go down- Just in case.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Social Outrage and trainers 01/29/2010 12:22 PM CST
if you try to use a town service with EOTB up and have enough SO will you still get busted?
Re: Social Outrage and trainers 01/29/2010 09:05 PM CST
<<You set your pretitle to Necromancer.

<<You get the feeling that announcing yourself as a Necromancer was not such a good idea. You should avoid society for a while.

Aw man...