RE: What triggers a forbidden practices charge? 01/20/2010 01:01 PM CST
Can someone please explain this to me:

I'm hunting in Haven doing a little harvesting (assuming no one is around to watch). Out of no where I get the "BURN HIM" message. No biggie pay the fine get out of Haven.

Travel to Crossing to exchange the left over lirums to kronars (cause I cant use it in Haven) and I get nabbed again by the guards in the Crossing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought SO followed you up to that one city and one alone, if you did nothing wrong in another city, then you shouldn't be restricted to using banking services or being jailed for Necromancy in the other city correct?

The only other option is, the person who accused me in Haven (and I a still having a hard time being I was accused initially) followed me all the way to the Crossing to accuse me again.

In case anyone was wondering, I used nothing else except for harvesting (perhaps stayed in the city too long).

Can anyone explain to me what happened? So I don't do it again?
RE: What triggers a forbidden practices charge? 01/20/2010 01:04 PM CST
Sorry for double posting.

>>ASREA post in the Ask the GM folder.

Ah ok, that solves one problem, but why +SO follow me to the Crossing?
RE: What triggers a forbidden practices charge? 01/20/2010 01:06 PM CST
SO is universal, it applies in all cities not just the one where you were accused (I'm pretty sure). When your SO is high you can't exchange anywhere. That's why you got nabbed in Crossing.

Also, there was a post in another necromancer folder from someone who saw a necro using harvest in Haven ship rats, I'm guessing that might have been you. Use the 'justice' verb to determine whether your hunting/training area is inside a justice area (Haven ship rats are inside a justice zone).
RE: What triggers a forbidden practices charge? 01/20/2010 01:13 PM CST
Ah thanks, my poor judgment on thinking "Oh there's critters here, it must be safe for me"
RE: What triggers a forbidden practices charge? 01/20/2010 01:21 PM CST
>>Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought SO followed you up to that one city and one alone, if you did nothing wrong in another city, then you shouldn't be restricted to using banking services or being jailed for Necromancy in the other city correct?

You are wrong. SO is global. Make sure you're not in a justice zone for too long.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Also: Moo.