more fluffy things for Risen to "learn" 03/14/2021 03:27 AM CDT
Since it was quite awhile since I tested the waters with Risen, I decided to make myself a new buddy and I have to say I absolutely love it. With that in mind, some suggestions.

Would be neat if there was a scroll that unlocked a bundle of additional emotes for Risen. I'd love to have my little fella chuckle, grin, nod, smile, wink, point, wave, snap, etc.

Something like "expressiveness" that unlocked facial responses and "gestures" that unlocked more motion-based things.

I'd also love for risen to do things AT something, like be able to look at a person, or an item, or kneel before someone, sit on a bench, etc.

Also, a minor thing about sitting… I guess it's more an automatic critter thing but my Risen sure likes standing right back up automatically after being told to sit or lie down! Maybe hush can turn that off, too.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.