Checking State of Being 12/19/2020 08:08 PM CST
We've recently had a couple folks return after long absences. There's currently no way for them to easily check whether they're Forsaken or not, short of doing something that'll generate DO or SO. The absence of favors, in and of itself, isn't definitive.

Any chance of getting a way to check? Maybe a line under the FAVOR verb? Something?

>favor
You are not currently favored by the gods!

- I
Re: Checking State of Being 12/20/2020 02:44 PM CST
I was going to suggest adding something to PRAY for Redeemed, but that already seems to be the case!

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Outrage#Checking_Divine_Outrage

That said, it can't hurt to have a message type for "Unsullied but not yet Forsaken nor Redeemed" Necromancers.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Checking State of Being 12/20/2020 02:59 PM CST
>> I was going to suggest adding something to PRAY for Redeemed, but that already seems to be the case!

Yep. My concern is only determining Unsullied versus Forsaken. It can go wherever. I just want something I can point to when someone comes back after a couple years. People forget stuff.

- I