Devour & Disease 10/15/2018 03:07 PM CDT
Capped casts of devour should have a small chance to clear disease when it pulses and you have no other injuries.

Thanks for considering.

-Diseased necro.
Re: Devour & Disease 11/16/2018 01:53 PM CST
TBH alchemy just needs a poison/disease cure so we can take advantage of our alchemy bonus in REI can help us address the one thing our normal healing can't accomplish.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Devour & Disease 11/16/2018 01:59 PM CST
I vaguely remember that Armifer had plans for a Disease/Poison thing for Necros.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Devour & Disease 11/28/2018 09:58 PM CST
>>I vaguely remember that Armifer had plans for a Disease/Poison thing for Necros.

Necromancers will be getting a Blood Magic spell to... remove... disease and poison from their bodies. The proposal was awhile ago, just this year wasn't great for sitting down and doing random acts of coding.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino
Re: Devour & Disease 11/28/2018 11:22 PM CST
>>Necromancers will be getting a Blood Magic spell to... remove... disease and poison from their bodies. The proposal was awhile ago, just this year wasn't great for sitting down and doing random acts of coding.

Immolation, anyone?

Poison and disease has been one of the more annoying aspects of the guild. Look forward to having some way to deal with it. I assume there'll be some interesting quirks.

- I
Re: Devour & Disease 11/29/2018 12:30 AM CST
>Necromancers will be getting a Blood Magic spell to... remove... disease and poison from their bodies.

Looking forward to it, no matter the cost.