Updates? 02/12/2018 11:34 AM CST
How are things progressing with Risen and the Devour changes?
Re: Updates? 02/13/2018 08:11 AM CST
https://i.imgur.com/EnSjtgK.gif
Re: Updates? 02/13/2018 08:27 AM CST

https://media.giphy.com/media/lgGfb0iuPoq5O/giphy.gif
Re: Updates? 02/14/2018 05:06 AM CST
The polar bear is definitely cuter than the other one...

Official news is not mine to give, alas, but progress is progressing.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Updates? 02/14/2018 11:26 AM CST
Plat preview hasnt started yet, but I would be happy to answer questions when it does provided I am allowed.

Elusive
mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Re: Updates? 02/23/2018 10:40 PM CST
Teaser: plant brains have bones in them.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Updates? 03/12/2018 07:15 AM CDT
How's the ability preview going in plat? Do we have an ETA for prime?
Re: Updates? 03/12/2018 09:09 AM CDT
They were actually intended to go into Prime last week along with a few QoL updates and small bug fixes, but there was a rl delay for the GM working on that. I'll check with them today and see where we're at.

-Persida
Re: Updates? 03/12/2018 09:16 AM CDT
Exciting! Thanks for the update!
Re: Updates? 03/12/2018 09:39 AM CDT
That's awesome! Excited to see what they'll be able to do.

Any word on Devour?
Re: Updates? 03/12/2018 10:03 AM CDT

Excitement intensifying!
Re: Updates? 03/12/2018 12:49 PM CDT
>>How's the ability preview going in plat?

I'm too good at giving GMs headaches (kidding).

Abasha & co have been awesome at catching and busting all the bugs Divult/Tharqtus/myself noticed and have thrown their way. We all have different things we are focused on/care about when it comes to Risen (or just bug busting in general), so the full gamut of "well this is annoying..." will hopefully be addressed by the time it reaches Prime. I'm surprised by the range of what Risen can learn, and at the risk of spoiling anything for anyone I'm holding off saying what some of the "Oh wow I didn't expect THAT" reveals, at least for now/until a GM says that it's cool to do.

The only thing I realized I couldn't figure out that I've been meaning to poke GMs about is that I can't tell how many "slots" a Risen has when it comes to learning abilities. It's possible I just missed it, but hey might as well ask here.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Updates? 03/12/2018 08:40 PM CDT
Abasha has a few more bugs to fix before rolling to Prime. ETA is ASAP, but life things will probably make that within the next few days.

-Persida
Re: Updates? 03/13/2018 07:44 AM CDT
>>Abasha has a few more bugs to fix before rolling to Prime. ETA is ASAP, but life things will probably make that within the next few days.

Update much appreciated.