Where we're at 01/22/2018 10:37 AM CST
Have Risen been moved into Plat Preview? If so were they given access to (and can we hear about) abilities?

Has the duration weirdness with Devour been fixed in Plat? It hasn't on the test server. Can we expect new Devour to move into prime any time soon?
Re: Where we're at 01/22/2018 10:53 AM CST
>>Have Risen been moved into Plat Preview? If so were they given access to (and can we hear about) abilities?

Not yet! I'm really looking forward to it since I didn't get to poke around with the system in test.

>>Has the duration weirdness with Devour been fixed in Plat?

I tried it last week and it only stuck around a few minutes if I had nothing to heal.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Where we're at 01/22/2018 11:02 AM CST
>>I tried it last week and it only stuck around a few minutes if I had nothing to heal.

How about the spell duration window? What I'm seeing on test is 'devour (30 roisaen)' from around an 80 mana cast. with nothing to heal it seems to stick around for maybe 1-2 minutes.

I'm not complaining about it sticking around for ANY duration, i think that's great. I'm more just stoked/ready for it to be fixed and to have access to the spell on Prime.
Re: Where we're at 01/22/2018 12:14 PM CST

Also, the 'duration weirdness' was that larger casts seemed to result in Devour sticking around for a shorter period of time.
Re: Where we're at 01/22/2018 01:14 PM CST
>>What I'm seeing on test is 'devour (30 roisaen)' from around an 80 mana cast. with nothing to heal it seems to stick around for maybe 1-2 minutes.

This is pretty much what I meant. I'd cast at max (or near max) and see a long duration that only sticks around a few minutes before fading unless it has something to heal. This is still the case in Plat.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.