Devo to Prime ETA? 01/19/2018 09:43 AM CST
When are the DEVO changes going to be added to Prime? Seems like it has been on Plat for almost a month and a half.
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 01/19/2018 10:15 AM CST
>When are the DEVO changes going to be added to Prime?

A bug with Devour's duration was discovered on the Test instance. Presumably that will need to be fixed before it can make its way to Prime. That said, it's still a straight improvement over the current Devour, even with the bug, so I wouldn't complain if it arrived before it was fixed.
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 01/29/2018 02:08 PM CST
Now that the monthly Pay2Win event is over, can the Devs respond to the status of moving Devo to Prime?
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 01/29/2018 02:56 PM CST
>>Now that the monthly Pay2Win event is over, can the Devs respond to the status of moving Devo to Prime?

Ignoring the snark, AFAIK the devs involved in this (and risen) aren't the devs involved in Droughtman. If I had to guess (and I do), devo not being fixed yet in Test/Plat and then being moved to Prime has more to do with Risen getting a heavy amount of focus at this current moment, since I think the GMs involved in both have a lot of crossover.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 01/29/2018 03:08 PM CST
>>more to do with Risen getting a heavy amount of focus at this current moment, since I think the GMs involved in both have a lot of crossover.

Is progress being made on these in Plat? We've had radio silence since it left test, and still had a fair number of typos/bugs left on the list.
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 01/29/2018 03:22 PM CST
>>Is progress being made on these in Plat? We've had radio silence since it left test, and still had a fair number of typos/bugs left on the list.

Risen isn't out in Plat yet, and DEVO is still the same DEVO as test (which I love as-is but making it more awesome is also fine).

My understanding is that some of the fixes risen need are complicated, so it's not easy to put a timeline on things (since you might not know how hard/complicated a fix is until you start making it). Once again, this is AFAIK and the GMs might even change their minds for whatever reason anyway, but once this bulk/mass set of debugs for Risen take place and it doesn't explode anything, it's going to get flowed into Plat.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? ::NUDGE:: 01/29/2018 04:06 PM CST
A post was hidden. Please be careful of the foul language.

While I don't think anything harmful was intended here, I'm required to remind everyone that the Necromancer folders have increased moderation. Please be mindful of your posts.

(I too hope the updated DEVO and risen are released SOOOOOOOOOOON).

Thank you,
Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 01/29/2018 04:07 PM CST
Melete (the GM in charge of the Heal/Devour rewrite) mentioned a few weeks ago over in the Empath folders that she was recovering from pneumonia, so that's probably pushed things back a bit. There also seemed to be a couple of technical wrinkles to iron out, which presumably takes some time as well. I don't really have much insight into where things stand either, but that seemed like it might be relevant.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 01/29/2018 10:22 PM CST
Re: pneumonia

Yes, That was a thing that happened. A-- would not recommend.

I am more or less recovered now and am working on integrating feedback from the plat and test releases to the two spells as well as fixing bugs that became apparent during the test period.

Melete
Nature, it seems, is the popular name
for milliards and milliards and milliards
of particles playing their infinite game
of billiards and billiards and billiards.
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 04/16/2018 07:59 AM CDT

Any updates on Devo progress? How long has this been on Plat for?
Re: Devo to Prime ETA? 04/16/2018 01:36 PM CDT
I checked on this not too long ago, so I can weigh in a bit here. The developer of the spell intends there to be several changes before it goes fully live (due to information gathered during its time in Plat). I don't have an ETA on when those changes are expected to go in, but as of this moment, the spell is not slated to come to Prime until that happens.

-Persida