SRE Update Part 2 01/05/2016 01:36 PM CST
Love the change, thanks. Question about how the rebirth power works though. In the first post you mentioned...
>> Rebirth Power auto-regens after two consecutive hours of staying alive.

Does the regen work as a single event? Or does it slowly refill?

For example, let's say Necrobob has max 100 rebirth power, then uses SRE which brings his rebirth power down to 50. It will go back to 100 in 2 hours. Does it sit at 50 until jumping straight to 100? Or is it at 75 after 1 hour?

Right now I'm seeing "Your power has waned due to a recent resuscitation and will return to you in nine roisaen." This suggests it all comes back in one chunk. Is that right?

Corollary question: if Necrobob uses a second SRE after 1 hour which takes him down to 0 rebirth power, I assume that resets the timer to 0. Two hours later does it go back to 50 or 100?
Re: SRE Update Part 2 01/05/2016 01:46 PM CST
>>Right now I'm seeing "Your power has waned due to a recent resuscitation and will return to you in nine roisaen." This suggests it all comes back in one chunk. Is that right?

Correct. It all comes back after two hours of not using it, and using it in the interim resets the counter back to two hours.

-Armifer
"Perinthia's astronomers are faced with a difficult choice. Either they must admit that all their calculations were wrong ... or else they must reveal that the order of the gods is reflected exactly in the city of monsters." - Italo Calvino