Re: Justice 05/20/2015 05:20 PM CDT
<3!!!!!!

Thayet
Follow @thayelf on Twitter for absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever!
Re: Justice 05/20/2015 10:07 PM CDT
Yes. I don't personally intend to start a campaign of theft but I think this is a good change for gamey reasons that doesn't have any bad or inconsistent effects with story concerns.
Re: Justice 06/04/2015 12:00 AM CDT

First, I can't believe the 2014 necromancer changes. Holy smokes.

And second...

>> If you are charged with anything other than Forbidden Practices and you have no or low Social Outrage, you will not gain any additional Social Outrage.

Does this mean I can steal from shops and not generate SO? REALLY!? I've been wanting this change for so long. It never quite made sense if I had zero SO why I would generate from getting caught stealing.

I am literally going to roll a new necromancer right now. So fun starting from the beginning. And I'm going to steal some water. And get caught. And laugh. Then maybe send some zombies rats into town with a claymore. Oh wait... I'll need some circles for that.
Re: Justice 06/04/2015 12:12 AM CDT
>>First, I can't believe the 2014 necromancer changes. Holy smokes.

/glances at the calendar

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Justice 06/04/2015 12:55 AM CDT
>>First, I can't believe the 2014 necromancer changes. Holy smokes.

Hahaha. I was mostly referring to the 500 changes in 2014 but on second glance there is about 250 in 2015 as well. So LOTS of changes. It took me about 20-30 minutes to read through the announcement posts. Impresssive.