Meeting Wednesday! 11/17/2015 08:42 PM CST
I was a lazy butt that got swept up in festival stuff, so this isn't on the calendar, but there will be a meeting and jam sesh tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 10 PM EST in the Crossing guildhall.

Hope to see y'all there.

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com
Re: Meeting Wednesday! 11/18/2015 07:13 PM CST
Reminder that this is tonight at 10 PM EST.

See you spooky folks there.

Thayet
Re: Meeting Wednesday! 12/02/2015 06:25 PM CST
Oh would you look at that, this thing is happening again at 10 PM EST!

Come to ask questions or socialize. Also bring your idea hats because tonight we'll be talking about an extra special event happening soonish.

Thayet
Re: Meeting Wednesday! 12/02/2015 11:18 PM CST
Thanks a bundle for everyone who came tonight! For those who missed it, there were two announcements.

First is a contest! At the next meeting (in 2 weeks) you're invited to present a piece of harvested material and explain where and how you got it, why the being it's from is interesting to you, and how it's relevant to your Great Work. This can be as simple or elaborate a presentation as you want it to be. The most interesting story will get to design a customized clothing item or prop, while the runners up can pick an item from my collection of nice items or a decent chunk of money.

Second, at some point in the near future (End of January to the beginning of February) we're throwing a party of sorts for Philosophers. This will be a roleplayed anatomy theater with a pair of unwilling subjects on slabs for vivisection. I have put out an open call for participation in this. Got something your character wants to try on a living body? Toss the idea at me in-game and we'll work it out. Note that we're not doing anything too graphic (see my last short story posted here for about the level of gore I mean to aim for) but it IS still a vivisection, with live screaming subjects, so that's a thing.

See y'all next meeting.

Thayet