Seas, Serpents, and Survival: A Necromancer Gathering 05/01/2015 03:25 PM CDT
>To Those Who Deign Themselves Worthy:

>As some of you may know, I took a reprieve from the public to seek out the elusive Islander who invaded many of our minds. After his various attacks upon our collective, and his very public display of power in Crossing, he made it quite clear that he desired not only attention, but to discuss matters of import to him and potentially gain students. Thus, I began to search him out with the help of my disgusting Gnome colleague. I wish I could report that we had been successful and that all this time I have been away was discovering more about the Islander, but with his immense power he remained beyond our reach. My journey was not fruitless, however, and many paths bloomed before me; now it is time I call you together again to discuss my findings and talk of our current situation.

>I would like to say I am surprised at the deploringly degenerate state of many of our kind that greeted my return, but the lack of mental fortitude rampant within our ranks is not particularly shocking to me... and to withhold such judgment so as to spare your fragile feelings is beyond my concern. Between brazen fools who flaunt their mindless babble and those who cower about, unsure of the path that lies before you, few of you seem to be more than the husks of who you were before. Either way, I invite you all to attend me and listen to my findings and to possibly share your own in a few days' time. I shall send word of the location and time via trusted creations of my own.

OOC: It is time for another Necromancer Lecture and Meeting. Let's get the RP ball rolling again.

Date: May 11, 2015

Time: 8:00 PM EST

Re: Seas, Serpents, and Survival: A Necromancer Gathering 05/11/2015 07:50 PM CDT

Bah, forgot this was going on.
Re: Seas, Serpents, and Survival: A Necromancer Gathering 05/11/2015 08:01 PM CDT

BAH so did I
Re: Seas, Serpents, and Survival: A Necromancer Gathering 05/11/2015 10:13 PM CDT
This was fun! Thank you for doing this.

Thayet
Follow @thayelf on Twitter for absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever!
Re: Seas, Serpents, and Survival: A Necromancer Gathering 05/11/2015 10:26 PM CDT
Very sad I missed this.