Trials 07/03/2014 12:18 PM CDT
>Randomly posted among the halls of the guild halls you find the following notice:

Fellow Walkers of The Paths,

It has been much time since we have last heard from our leaders and from the Islander or hints about the coming of the Luminary and during this time much has happened both seen and unseen. Again I shall ask you to all accompany me for a meeting to discuss the important things that have transpired and to discuss the potential futures that the winds whisper. But as the future events foretell potential rifts and tribulations, this meeting shall not be held in our normal spot. To show that you are worthy of being part of this discussion, you will have to travel to a special place of sand and circles where the light will return to possibly help the Librarian with the Islander. During this gathering I shall also hold a short lecture on the potential of the sand and then discuss the paths that grow. All are welcome to speak (at the appropriate time).

((OOC: Meeting will be July 25th at 8:30pm EST. Location is hinted at above and if you can't figure it out find a necro who has figured it out and convince them.))