SO spike in wrong province - breaking and entring/microseg related? 03/07/2020 05:26 AM CST
This seems wrong. I had trans buffs while going through Shard (I didn't notice ROG didn't work because I had too many trans buffs up), and got busted after doing a breaking and entering run, and selling my loot at the pawnshop. However after all was said and done, my SO spiked in P1, even though everything was done in P3, and I haven't set foot in P1 in a while.

I also never got the "Burn her! Burn her!" nor the "You feel staring eyes upon you" message you usually get for running around with trans buffs up.

> [Aelik's Pawn]
The deceiving appearance of this shop's broken down and dreary outside is nothing compared to the clean and carefully organized inside. While a fine layer of dust does seem to coat some of the older items, there is a feeling of constant change here as things are shuffled about, sold, or moved off to other locations.
You also see a bucket of viscous gloop, the pawnmonger Aelik and the backroom.
Obvious exits: out.
> You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.
>
> get samite sphere from my haversack
You get a small samite sphere painted with the crest of House Guemos from inside your haversack.
>
> sell my samite sphere
You sell your samite sphere to pawnmonger Aelik.
Pawnmonger Aelik takes your samite sphere and gives it a quick but thorough examination. After pausing for a moment, he hands you 19 dokoras for it.
>
> get keepsake box from my haversack
A troupe of city guards rides into the area, led at the front by several rangers! One of them points at you. "There she is! Don't let her get away!"
Several of the guards quickly tackle you! Binding your arms and legs, they soon have you completely unable to move. One of them clobbers you on the head, and the world goes black.
Once you're free again, you feel certain you're going to want to stay out of the city and not attempt to use any city services around for quite some time, until things die down.
IU> You don't seem to be able to move to do that.
IU>
IU>
IU>
As you are brought to the jailhouse, the jailer shakes her head. "No, that one needs to go in the dungeon. She has been acting up quite a bit, and isn't getting a regular trial." The guards nod and take you into a winding passage. You soon find yourself...
[Guard House, Jail Cell]
Appearing to be a heavily secured area of the city's Guard House, this cell has completely smooth stone walls, and is bare except for an uncomfortable-looking cot in one corner and a small wooden chamberpot in the other. Dim light streams in through a barred window in the top portion of the wall, much too high up to reach. A heavy iron door blocks the only exit to the room.
Obvious exits: none.
The guards toss you unceremoniously onto the cell floor and slam the door shut behind you. It makes a resounding CLANG, and is firmly locked from the outside.

> What looks to be a paladin in shining armor walks in front of the cell. "That's the woman, all right." He continues looking at you sternly. "You will stay there until we decide what to do with you. As a menace to society, you cannot be allowed to run around and wreak havoc." The paladin walks off again, leaving only silence in his wake.
A pair of guards walks up to the cell. "It's time, yournamehere." They grab you by the arms and pull you out of the cell, handcuffing you and ushering you in front of a stern-looking judge.
I>
I> The judge looks down at you sternly. "yournamehere, you have been accused of one of the absolute worst crimes against the mortal races. You are judged guilty. There is no pleading here. The evidence we have against you is overwhelming, and this is something we cannot be merciful about."
I>
I>
The judge continues. "yournamehere, you are sentenced to exile from this city. It would be in your best interest to never return here." He bangs his gavel on the podium. "Dismissed."
I>
I>
I> A moon mage steps forward and gestures.
In a blazing fountain of red-gold sparks, a red Moongate blazes into life.
Several guards shove you through the moongate, which collapses immediately behind you. Looking around, you find yourself...
[Southern Trade Route, Road to Shard]
Wyvern Mountain towers far into the sky to the southwest, a monument to time and myth. East of it reclines Shard, a shimmer of light against the omnipresent darkness of the glowering peak.
You also see a muddy trail.
Obvious paths: northeast, east, south.

> justice
You're fairly certain this area is lawless and unsafe.
In Zoluren it is widely believed that you are some kind of sorcerer.
>
> recall warrant
Taking a moment to think, you are certain you do not have any outstanding warrants.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: SO spike in wrong province - breaking and entring/microseg related? 03/07/2020 07:30 AM CST

We may need more information. Can you assist in game?
Re: SO spike in wrong province - breaking and entring/microseg related? 03/07/2020 09:26 AM CST
Yeap, should be around later in the afternono.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh
Re: SO spike in wrong province - breaking and entring/microseg related? 03/08/2020 11:14 PM CDT
We took a look and I can say that we didn't find anything related to Breaking and Entering and social outrage. However, from your log and looking through things, I think something funny could have happened while you were thrown in the dungeon. We made a small adjustment to the dungeon scenario that might give different results should you end up there again.

Also, thank you for the BUG report! Those do get looked at and investigated quite regularly. Should you run into future issues, please continue to BUG them, and if need be post additional details/logs on the forums like this.

- GM Ynami