Mudman and instances 04/01/2019 10:31 AM CDT
Hello there,

Our quicken earth spell is buggy right now. For some reason we have times where it does not register the mudman exists after summon. We will have the spell on, a mudman spawned, and then it will not showed up when we do command construct come. It hits us with the message you do not have a construct. I've had multiple times during duskruin where I'd step outside to summon a construct to come back in and this happens. It is not a small issue as I had to summon a construct once over 6 times before it would come to me while running duskruin.

Thank you for taking a look,

Totenus
Re: Mudman and instances 04/01/2019 10:58 AM CDT
I've occasionally run into this problem as well. I believe what happens is the room that the construct is created/left in unloads (sometimes almost immediately after leaving it) which deletes the construct, so it can't be called back.

It would be a huge quality of life improvement if dirt constructs could be temporarily sent away to the 'waiting room', exactly like CFB zombies already can be.
Re: Mudman and instances 04/01/2019 12:34 PM CDT
>>It would be a huge quality of life improvement if dirt constructs could be temporarily sent away to the 'waiting room', exactly like CFB zombies already can be.

As a backup to this, being able to hold some dirt, cut your hand, and type SUMMON MUDMAN to recreate it while the spell is still active would be neat, too.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.