DEPART GUILD - Fang Cove 11/02/2018 01:45 PM CDT

Any chance we can see depart guild updated to put us somewhere closer to fang cove than the Crossing guild hall? Everything I can find says FC is well east of Shard, it runs off of Dokoras as a currency (Ilithi!), and is very tolerant (Definitely an Ilithi thing) of Necromancers in comparison.

Also, no-one wants to be seen in Zoluren these days, ew.

-Nsar
Re: DEPART GUILD - Fang Cove 11/16/2018 10:59 AM CST
>>Any chance we can see depart guild updated to put us somewhere closer to fang cove than the Crossing guild hall? Everything I can find says FC is well east of Shard, it runs off of Dokoras as a currency (Ilithi!), and is very tolerant (Definitely an Ilithi thing) of Necromancers in comparison.

In terms of location, FC is closer to (and part of?) Ilithi, but in terms of actually getting there, it's a lot closer to P1 (Crossing -> Leth -> FC)

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: DEPART GUILD - Fang Cove 11/16/2018 11:01 AM CST
That said FC should have some location flagged for necros to arrive in when doing a guild depart. It seems like a reasonable addition to what is essentially another province.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.