Island Guild / Area 05/22/2017 02:10 PM CDT
Hey,

I'm not sure exactly what's secret, so I won't be too specific. In TF, I don't see any mobs on the entire island. I was under the impression that there were mobs here that required a TM focus to kill. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Since there's no maps, maybe I just didn't wander into the right area? But I spend a couple hours here, so I feel like I would have seen at least 1 enemy.

Thanks.
Re: Island Guild / Area 05/22/2017 02:17 PM CDT
There are two mobs there but I don't think they require anything special to kill.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Island Guild / Area 05/24/2017 01:29 AM CDT
Ok, well maybe I'm mixing up releases then. What was the TM foci needed for?

In any case, there are no mobs on this island in TF.
Re: Island Guild / Area 05/24/2017 11:40 AM CDT
>Ok, well maybe I'm mixing up releases then. What was the TM foci needed for?

You're thinking of the mechanical mice hunting flexing construct hunting ground that requires the Duskruin (and now Revenant Fang) materials of crystal-bone, finivire, haledroth or fulginode to hunt them. For TM spells to work against them (mice) you need a TM focus made out of those same materials that's also attuned to your mana-type.

The mechanical mice flex hunting ground is located on the Northern Trade Route in Zoluren in a shed between the bridge north of Stone Clan and the turnoff to Misenseor Abbey iirc.