Devour 04/19/2016 12:13 AM CDT
I tried to learn the Devour spell in Zoluren but he said I could not learn it there.

Assumed it was only taught in a specific spot so spent an hour traveling around. After they all said I couldnt learn it, I returned to Zoluren and tried it again. Still didn't work.

I thought what the hell, I'll try it a couple more times. It eventually worked, even using the same syntax. I have it in a log if you wish to see it.

TL;DR: I tried to learn Devour but he wouldn't teach me. Had to travel around and return to ask a few more times before he finally did suddenly.
Re: Devour 04/19/2016 12:15 AM CDT
Isn't that the 'your skills are too low' warning? They'll teach you anyway if you ask within x seconds.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Devour 04/19/2016 07:02 PM CDT
Ran into this for EOTB. Message is a tad vague.
Re: Devour 04/21/2016 10:07 PM CDT

>Isn't that the 'your skills are too low' warning? They'll teach you anyway if you ask within x seconds.

That's exactly what it is, it's supposed to help you from picking a spell that the system thinks you most likely won't be able to cast yet reliably. The messaging could definitely use some work though to become a little clearer.