Monk spell feat 01/25/2018 02:34 PM CST
Could the Monk spell feat either be added to include duration to moonblade or just be changed to add duration to moonblade rather than the current slight lowering of moon strength threshold that it currently gives? I haven't noticed the sect bonus ever helping me, other than when it used to be the moderate moon strength level. Putting the duration on the ritual spell duration level that other sects have would be very helpful as it would make the EMMO meta more appealing since we could use those extra tricks more often.
Re: Monk spell feat 02/05/2018 10:13 AM CST
>>Could the Monk spell feat either be added to include duration to moonblade or just be changed to add duration to moonblade rather than the current slight lowering of moon strength threshold that it currently gives?

I personally like the effect in place more than I would enjoy having a duration increase. I do think it ought to function regardless of moon influence however since it may or may not help you at all depending on position of the moons, compared to the other sects getting a straight bonus to duration no matter what position the moons are in. Allowing monks to always get the first bonus even without forging feats seems reasonable.

"An' I'm learnin' 'ere in London what the ten-year soldier tells; If you've 'eard the East a-callin', you won't never 'eed naught else. No! you won't 'eed nothin' else"