Seord Sanuso Hall 01/21/2016 05:44 AM CST
Was checking out Seord Sanuso Hall today and noticed some oddness with the room naming.

The main area and office is called "Seord Sanuso Hall", though in the housing area and "other" areas, the rooms are referred to as "Seord Sanusu Hall". I also noticed on the original Throne City map by GM Rigby, he referred to it as Seord Sanusu Hall. Are these different rooms supposed to be so similarly but differently named, or is this just a room name error?

~Sydnee
Re: Seord Sanuso Hall 01/21/2016 06:51 AM CST
I imagine it's an error but I can't say that with any real authority.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: Seord Sanuso Hall 02/09/2016 02:17 AM CST
After checking out the Gamgweth dictionaries and grammar books it seems "Seord Sanuso" translates from Gamgweth to mean "Dark Diviner", making it Dark Diviner Hall. Fitting name for a Tezirite hall I have to say.

While Sanusu doesn't seem to be a Gamgweth word at all, or at least not one I could find reference to anyways and changing the suffix of a word to "u" isn't something done in Gamgweth as far as I can tell so I'm guessing Sanuso is the correct term.

Anyways just thought I'd share what I came across as I found it interesting.