Sect Titles 08/28/2013 03:32 AM CDT
Can we possibly get a few more sect specific titles at some point?

I'm going off of the list of titles available on elanthipedia, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but a lot of the Nomad titles are listed as "defunct". Personally, assuming this information is correct, I'd really like to see a return of the tribe titles, Skindancer specifically. I was hoping that I would receive this by acknowledging my character as a Skindancer with the shaman on the Trabe Plateau, but that doesn't seem to be the case. As far as I can tell, all it does it cause the NPC to address my character as one.

I've always felt like titles were slightly OOC in most situations, so this really doesn't affect my rp. It's just something that I'd like to see, so I thought I'd throw out a request. I apologize if this has been brought up in the not-so-distant past.
Re: Sect Titles 08/28/2013 04:03 AM CDT
So far as I know all the sect titles work as of the last title updates I did.

The Nomad tribes are a bit of an odd duck. Why someone decided we needed mechanical support for a subset of a subset of a single guild I know not - you're talking about extremely narrow development (Like 0.1% or less of the player base). And, as far as I know, while it's possible to associate yourself with one of the tribes, outside of speaking to that one NPC there's no mechanical effect of doing so.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Sect Titles 08/28/2013 05:48 AM CDT
I appreciate the quick response. I thought that I might as well ask and get a definite answer rather than being unsure as to whether or not it would be a future option.

Odd duck that they are, I think it helps make them one the most interesting of the sects... But I'm obviously bias.