Shadow servant and the junk room 10/22/2016 10:19 PM CDT
I know this has been asked about a few times over the years:

When another character gives me a container that would put my character's inventory count over the limit I'm unable to accept it.

Is it mechanically possible to update Shadow Servants so that if i ask one for a container or item that I cannot accommodate in my inventory (due to total inventory count) it will refuse to hand it over? When you're sent to the junk room the Shadow Servant doesn't follow which exacerbates the problem.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Shadow servant and the junk room 10/22/2016 10:23 PM CDT
According to the Wiki they already do, is this not the case?

>The servant can be dismissed with release servant or by logging out. Shadow Servants are no longer capable of losing items when they are dismissed inappropriately or dropping items. They will not give you items if it will put you over your item limit.
Re: Shadow servant and the junk room 10/22/2016 10:34 PM CDT
I've been sent to the junk room 2 or 3 times in the last week thanks to the servant.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Shadow servant and the junk room 10/22/2016 11:00 PM CDT
>>I've been sent to the junk room 2 or 3 times in the last week thanks to the servant.

This happens to me all the time too and I'd love to see a fix.

- Navesi
Re: Shadow servant and the junk room 10/22/2016 11:05 PM CDT
Do you have containers in containers? I wonder if it does a direct item count (like you do with COUNT [CONTAINER]) before passing the item over. I don't think that system goes further than the first "level" of items in the container.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Shadow servant and the junk room 10/22/2016 11:46 PM CDT
>>Do you have containers in containers?

It happens to me most often with my container of containers. However there's nothing in those containers.

In other words, I ask for my bag which has, say, 27 other bags inside of it, all of which are empty. I get kicked to the junk room.

- Navesi
Re: Shadow servant and the junk room 10/23/2016 04:54 PM CDT
Could there either be the item check when our servant hands us something, or just allow servants to come into the junk room with us, please?