Astral Plane Travel Quest and F2P 05/18/2016 10:19 PM CDT
Any chance Kssarh could get a 'Study' line added about astral travel to inform F2P characters they won't be able to learn this ability? Or failing that, messaging from the person you talk to in that place instead of the astral guide you receive, letting you know you can't proceed further as an Explorer? Or both?

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Astral Plane Travel Quest and F2P 05/26/2016 09:36 AM CDT
f2p's might still want astral travel even if they can't leave zoluren. i often use astral travel as a means of escaping from combat when combined with the 100th circle ability.
Re: Astral Plane Travel Quest and F2P 05/26/2016 10:18 AM CDT

> f2p's might still want astral travel even if they can't leave zoluren. i often use astral travel as a means of escaping from combat when combined with the 100th circle ability.

Contingency should bring you to the astral plane if you don't have a seer's sense or beam up.
Re: Astral Plane Travel Quest and F2P 05/26/2016 11:03 PM CDT
>>f2p's might still want astral travel even if they can't leave zoluren. i often use astral travel as a means of escaping from combat when combined with the 100th circle ability.

The can of worms here is very large and scary and I have no desire to peak into it.

>>Contingency should bring you to the astral plane if you don't have a seer's sense or beam up.

I actually don't have anything to say to this, so I'll just let it stand on it's own.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things