Changes to where we enter when we use the 100th Circle ability. 10/25/2013 02:52 PM CDT

Not sure this is the right place -- but has someone been tinkering with where you enter when you teleport to the shards?

Used to teleport/enter the ways from lang, rossman's, etc to Dinegraven, and the last two times I have hit Taniendar/or the Taniendar conduit. When travelling through the ways this isn't an issue, but it sure is when I hop to go to where I want to go and end up somewhere else completely.

Thank you.

Z
Re: Changes to where we enter when we use the 100th Circle ability. 10/25/2013 09:02 PM CDT
As noted in the other thread, the system was never designed with an 'off' switch for shards after they were put in service, so I had to sort of hack one in. I'm not certainly why that's rippling to the rest of the ways yet, but hopefully within 24 hours (I'm about to leave for work) I'll be able to track it down and fix it. Apologies for the time being.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose