Shard Learning 12/20/2012 09:33 PM CST
So just out of curiosity what has been everyones luck with Besoge? Im currently on my way out to the islands to pick up the Taisgath and Aesry and Im curious if I should bother heading out to grab the third. Elanthipedia has it listed at 400 astro, 500 scholar, and 550 arcana. Im close on astro and about 60 off from arcana... definitely about 150 off from scholar though. Those the pretty solid numbers on that particular shard?

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: Shard Learning 12/21/2012 08:04 AM CST

Close too, yeah. Your scholarship may or may not be an issue but the Astro you can use AUS for, you might need to Aus + CJ + Predict to get a blanket over the skills. I was lacking in Astro so I did Predict + Aus to get it.

The Light is Crimson through the Darkness.
Re: Shard Learning 12/21/2012 08:59 AM CST
I had more Arcana than you (600 or so?), but you have ~50 ranks more astro and scholarship. With a some CJs you should be fine?
Re: Shard Learning 12/21/2012 09:15 AM CST
I was able to learn Bes with Astro - 330 Scholarship - 330 Arcana - 465, using a capped CJ on each skill and a hefty scholarship prediction.